Choose the Perfect Motorized Solar Shades for Your Home or Business
Up to 22'-0" Commercial
Up to 26'-0" Commercial/Residential
Up to 15'-0" Residential
Solar Point Contract Shade Screens
- Optional storm protection upgrade incorporating a second track of hurricane screen fabric
- Manufactured with the highest graded aluminum components and Somfy® motorization
- Custom designs to create your outdoor space
- Slide track technology (no zippers to fail)
- Reduces energy costs
Solar Point Contract Shade Screens are heavy duty, all-weather solar shades suitable for commercial applications where wide width openings need coverage. Solar Point Contract features an optional add on with the addition of a secondary fabric track that can adds hurricane-rated fabric as a protective barrier. Operated with a premium Somfy® motor (including Somfy® myLink™), these all-weather, contract solar shades can be customized with extruded and polished clear vinyl windows to create a completely enclosed outdoor addition. These retractable shade screens provide superior rain protection and can withstand heavy winds, making them amazing for commercial use.
Outdoor Seating Increases Capacity
Receive an easy ROI with the addition of a climate comfortable space with the addition of heaters, A/C or misters.
Solar Point Crossover Shade Screens
- Optimal energy savings by reducing cooling costs up to 33%
- Filters up to 88% of sunlight
- High grade stainless steel fastener hardware
- Can fully retract into a self-storing cassette housing with a roller tube designed to avoid folds/creases
- Frame color options: white, charcoal, brown, sand & ivory
- Widths up to 26'-0" with height dimensions up to 16'-0"
- 10 year Frame Warranty
- 10 year Fabric and 5 year Motorization Warranty
Solar Point Crossover solar shades are suitable for both residential and commercial applications covering opening widths up to 26 feet with 3 cassette size options (or no cassette at all). Solar Point Crossover shades have 4 different guide styles to choose from including cable, rod, and an enclosed zip track system. With the optional locking front bar, the crossover shades can withstand moderate winds, while preserving the view from the inside of the shade screen. These exterior solar screen systems can be operated either manually or using a Somfy® remote system with Somfy® myLink™. Choose from a variety of solar mesh fabrics or clear vinyl. The Crossover solar shade line is perfect for homes and businesses looking for a modern and sleek solar shade option that controls both lighting and privacy.
Side Retention Guide Systems
- Standard Side Rail
- Recessed Zip Track System – now with adjustable floating track
- Stainless Rod Guide
- Stainless Cable Guide
Solar Point Home Shade Screens
- Perfect for gazebos, pergolas, outdoor kitchens and many other outdoor living spaces
- Manufactured with the highest grade aluminum components and Textilene® brand fabric
- Reduces air conditioning costs during summer
- Operated by remote control or manually
Solar Point Home retractable solar screens are our most economical version of the Patio Lane solar shade line and are perfect for a homeowner who wants a DIY, easy installation for patio screens. With 4 frame color choices and hundreds of mesh fabric options, Solar Point Home Shade Screens will provide shade, reduce energy costs, and offer the convenience of a manual or remote control operation using Somfy® myLink™. A decorative weighted hem bar and galvanized steel roller tube come standard with the Solar Point Home screens and are backed by a 5 year warranty. Ranging in widths up to 15 feet, these patio shade screens are the perfect option for homeowners looking to provide shade while spending time outdoors.